Simple and Clean [Remix] Simple and Clean [Remix]

excellent, amazing remix!

i feel the beginning may have dragged on too long before reaching the vocals, though that may only be me. nice vocal work at ~2:26, and an great job at mixing with the instrumental and not taking away from it.

~3:52
lovely break. a nice change of pace. good building at ~4:48. the piano compliments Valenzuela's voice well.

nicely done.

~~Code Lyoko Remix~~ ~~Code Lyoko Remix~~

sweet nostalgia, even if i don't remember Code Lyoko all too well :p

nice cover.

Fazbear Necessities FNAF Fazbear Necessities FNAF

"we have a captive audience"
this line got me lol. fun, catchy lyrics!

very nice at the ~1:20 mark. well done!

Robot Master Series No.7 Robot Master Series No.7

splendid! megaman 7 was fun, and it had the best wily stage themes imo. as for the robot masters from that game: shade man is my third favorite, with turbo man as my second, and freeze man as the first! 8)

~1:46
absolutely LOVE the unique spin you just put on here. i was just typing along and WOW! yes, that was very nice. digging it more and more as it goes on.

if i had one critique, it would perhaps be the percussion. seems to draw away from the theme, or maybe its just the crashes that don't do it for me. other than that, splendid mix!@

MiguelVolkov responds:

Hi!!... Well, thank you. Awesome review! As my first Mega Man mix, I was kind of confused on how to do it... I always thought on a kind of dance mix, and I'm glad you liked it.
About the percussions thing, I think you may be right... I always try to put some "electro symphonic" style to my mixes, that's why I included piatti cymbals on this one too, I thought it could be epic on some parts, but I think I sometimes overuse the piatti, as they are my favorite percussion instrument. I will put an eye on it in my next mix.
Thank you so much!!

Cruising (8-bit) Cruising (8-bit)

absolutely charming short piece~

Paper Mario - Peach's Party Paper Mario - Peach's Party

faithful rendition.
loved paper mario, and this was lovely to listen to. very reminiscent~

très bien

Ironclover responds:

thank you!

Metroid II-CavernsPianoRedux Metroid II-CavernsPianoRedux

excellent rendition, Foxx! lovely piano work, and good sound balance throughout. good show~!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Glad to see my time and effort really payed off for this track. :) Thanks a lot for the great review!

SFII Cammy Stage MetaltranceMx SFII Cammy Stage MetaltranceMx

well done! nice combination, liking what i'm hearing. definitely loving that '1:13.
good stuff.

Sunny day! Sunny day!

makes me happy! :)
from start to finish this was nice :)

SMB3 Underwater "L'Italia SMB3 Underwater "L'Italia

mamma mia! nice job, yeah! the piano is a lovely touch.
cheers~!