Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

great animation, and in just 48 hours too! nicely done you all ~

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

MARVELOUS!

Bolin Now! Bolin Now!

i love bolin just as much, (well perhaps not as much as YOU lol) so naturally this got me to check it out. while i did not see what you are originally parodying, i am watching it now and i can definitely see it! you have certainly pulled it off well there.

as for the video itself, it was surely wild and all over the place (but in a good way!) and just so wacky. nice expressions, and i especially like bolin's reaction to this nonsense on tumblr haha.

:thumbs up:

hypophysis responds:

Ahah, yeah. I sincerely love the dude. And I'm glad you got to check it out because of him too! And I'm also glad you got to check out the original. The music is far more professionally mixed and the art has a definite touch of skill that I lack.

and ahah, thanks for your comment. I'm really thankful because I didn't expect any comments at all on my flash. I'm glad it didn't completely look like a mess to other people.. and I really appreciate your input! ^^

Link plays a wrong song Link plays a wrong song

hah! very enjoyable animation!
4/5

cheers!

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

yassssss!!

Brain Hazard Brain Hazard

amazing short animation! i would have liked to see more expression on the scientists, but beside that this was well done. i do like the brain hazard deaths.

definitely a plus linking together yu-gi-oh! cards and creating a story out of the four. great stuff, yugimations!

Yugimations responds:

Thanks for the comment. I do agree their expressions were...well...expressionless, and I really do need to work on that more. Thanks for pointing that out. Many thanks.

Green Lantern Green Lantern

great animation, pivots!
good stuff.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

excellent, very nice indeed! there should be more prosnorkulus, oh yes!

it was oh so violent, and definitely a good watch. great voice acting, excellent choice of songs; everything made for an amazing cartoon! good stuff!

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

twitch plays pokémon! the social experiment of chaos; the funniest train wreck i have witnessed. the never ending flood of commands, the anarchy and disorder, THE HELIX FOSSIL.

excellent parody, yeah! i enjoyed the stream and this animation does it justice. good stuff, good stuff.

Badly Drawn Christmas Badly Drawn Christmas

that was beautiful! badly drawn dog and Christmas? good cheers all around! good to see badly drawn dog again.